Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Car Wax (16 oz)
Cars with black paint are notoriously difficult to maintain. Water spots, scratches, swirls, dirt and dust cling to the paint. This is why Turtle Wax developed the new Ceramic Acrylic Black Line.
- Restores and Protects Black Car Paint Finishes - Quickly fills swirl marks, light scratches, and minor imperfections in one easy step for a high gloss deep black finish.
- Formulated with Black Pigmented Carnauba Wax - Easily sprays on paint to increase the depth of color enhancing the overall appearance of black or dark-colored vehicles.
- Ceramic Infused Formula Provides Long Lasting Protection - Protects by repelling water and providing a barrier between road contaminants keeping your black car cleaner for longer with less maintenance between washes.
- Easy Application - Spray 1-2 sprays per panel and spread evenly with a clean folded microfiber towel buffing to a streak-free shine (for best results allow to cure for 24 hours before washing).
- Multi-Surface Use - Can be used on dark charcoal grey or dark blue finishes, black wheels, exterior plastics, and trim (not intended for use on convertible soft tops or light color car paint).
- Wash and dry your car.
- Inspect your clear coat. If it's fading, shows signs of oxidation or has heavy scratches or swirls, treat the surface with Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Black Acrylic Polish then apply the black wax. If not, treat the surface with Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Wax.
- Spray Acrylic Black Wax onto a microfiber towel and wipe across the exterior of your car, one 2’x2’ section at a time.
- Flip the towel to a clean side and buff.
- Continue around the car, treating any black exterior surfaces.
Size: 16 oz | 473 ml
Part No: 53447