Rupes UHS Easy Gloss Surface Polishing Compound & Scratch Remover (1 L)
Rupes UHS Easy Gloss Polishing Compound is a moderately abrasive compound designed to remove light to moderate defects and produce a high gloss finish in just a single step when working on scratch-resistant and ultra-high solid ceramic paint types with long-throw free-spinning dual action polishers. It works by using precision-milled aluminium oxide particles to cut away a thin layer of paint and burnish the underlying surface. As a result, it removes fine scratches and light swirl marks quickly and easily and finishes down well to leave a sharp high gloss finish ready for the addition of protection. Long-lasting lubricants maximise their working time, while its filler-free formula ensures that defect removal is permanent rather than temporary.
- Saves time.
- Finishes with glossy results.
- Simple, effective one-step application.
- Rupes UHS Easy Gloss Polishing Compound should be used in conjunction with free-spinning dual-action polishers.
- Only 3-4 pea-sized drops of product are required per 18 x 18 area, and these should be worked in thoroughly at 4000-5000 orbits per minute (speed 4-5 on most dual action polishers) until only a hint of residue remains.
- This residue should then be buffed off carefully using a PB Super Buffing Towel.
- For best results, it should be applied to freshly decontaminated paint using a Rupes BigFoot UHS Foam Polishing Pad (it's not designed to be used with other types of pads, i.e. microfibre or wool).
Size: 1 L