KochChemie P3.01 Micro Cut & Finish - Polish & Wax (1 L)
- Contains carnauba wax and non-fugitive silicones.
- Micro Cut & Finish is economical, easy to polish and easy to remove.
- Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and not, which is often the case, covered over.
- Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.
- Micro Cut & Finish is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant) with simultaneous long-term sealing with a high degree of gloss and smoothness.
- For optimum results, we recommend using our Micro Cut Pad and an orbital polisher with forced rotation (e.g. Makita PO5000C, highest speed). Alternatively, a rotary polisher can be used in combination with our Micro Cut Pad.
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish. With the machine switched off, apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated and then polish crosswise with medium pressure thoroughly.
- Afterwards, polish with low pressure. Do not use pads used with this product for other products. For non-scratch and groove-free removal of polish residues, we recommend our non-chain stitched Profi microfibre cloth that has been ultrasonically cut.
Size: 1 L
Part No: 404001