KochChemie M3.02 Micro Cut Polishing Compound & Scratch Remover (1 L)
- Micro Cut M3.02 is extremely economical, easy to polish and removable without leaving traces.
- Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and not, which is often the case, covered over.
- Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.
- Micro Cut M3.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant).
- For optimum results, we recommend using our Micro Cut Pad and an orbital polisher with forced rotation (e.g. Makita PO5000C, highest speed). Alternatively, a rotary polisher can be used in combination with our Micro Cut Pad.
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish. With the machine switched off, apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated and then polish crosswise with medium pressure until a transparent film appears, i.e., until the aluminium oxide in the polish has completely broken down.
- Do not use pads used with this product for other products. For non-scratch and groove-free removal of polish residues, we recommend our non-chain stitched Profi microfibre cloth that has been ultrasonically cut.
Size: 1 L
Part No: 403001