Meguiar's Snow Foam Car Shampoo - EU
Xtreme Cling Wash: All-new formula with super long-lasting foam.
- Unique pH-neutral formula-Won’t strip wax.
- The ultimate way to deliver a swirl-free wash and shine.
- Xtreme Cling Foam outlasts others on coated, waxed or sealed finishes.
- Use with foam cannon and pressure washer.
- Intense foam clings & clings on paint and gently loosens road grime on lighted soiled cars ahead of the pressure rinse-yet also lubricates the surface on dirtier vehicles for when a wash mitt is required.
- Versatile product used in 2 ways, either as a pre-wash prior to the traditional two-bucket method or used with a premium wash mitt.
- Great for soft paints – foam creates high lubricity between wash mitt and paint, minimizing the risk of marring soft paints.
- The car should be cool to the touch & in the shade.
- Gently mix 1 part of Meguiar's® Ultimate Snow Foam to 5 parts water in your foam cannon bottle.
- Completely pre-rinse your vehicle with clean water to remove loose dirt, grime & soiling.
- Starting at the bottom, apply Ultimate Snow Foam to the entire vehicle & allow it to dwell until the foam just begins to break. Do not allow the product to dry or freeze on the surface.
- For lightly dirty vehicles, simply follow with a pressure rinse. Dirtier vehicles may require the use of a Meguiar’s wash mitt, followed by a pressure rinse.
- Pressure rinse before your normal wash mitt car wash.
- Dry the vehicle using a quality drying towel like our Meguiar's Supreme Drying Towel (X1905EU) or Meguiar's Water Magnet (X2000EU) to avoid water spots & apply your favourite Meguiar's spray wax for added protection.
- If Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam doesn’t cling, it’s a sure sign that it’s time to wax, seal or coat your car’s finish!
- Store Meguiar’s Ultimate Snow Foam above 7°C. Do not freeze. If this occurs, allow the product to gradually return to room temperature before using, but do not heat.
Part No: G191532EU (32 oz) | G191564EU (64 oz)